TWO NEW CAMP CHOCOLATE FLAVORS ARE NOW HERE!
TWO NEW FLAVORS OF CAMP CHOCOLATE
Quality In, Quality Out
CAMP solventless rosin enriched chocolates are crafted using only the highest quality ingredients, creating flavors that can only be achieved through proper preparation and care. Our new CAMP Chocolate flavors are made without the use of solvents for an authentic, full plant flavor and clean experience. We manufacture these edibles with Callebaut Chocolate, a Belgian chocolate company, comprised of the highest-quality cocoa beans and pure cocoa butter. Callebaut Chocolate is partnered with Cocoa Horizons, an impact driven program focused on cocoa farmer prosperity and helping build self-sustaining farming communities that protect nature and children.
Dark Chocolate Coconut Coffee
Dark Rainbow Strain-Specific Rosin
Dark Rainbow is an indica dominant hybrid derived from GMO and Rainbow Belts. This strain has euphoric and cerebral effects which both uplift the mood and calm the body.
The Coconut Toffee bar is made from Belgian Dark Chocolate with toffee pieces and toasted coconut. It tastes darkly sweet and rich with tasty bursts of caramel and butter from the crunchy toffee. This product contains dairy, tree nuts, and lecithin. Additionally, it is a gluten free edible.
Milk Chocolate Strawberry Hibiscus
La Bomba Strain-Specific Rosin
La Bomba is a hybrid derived from Wedding Cake and Jet Fuel Gelato. This unique hybrid provides a mind-altering euphoria, followed by a deep and blissful relaxation.
The Strawberry Hibiscus bar is made from premium Belgian Milk Chocolate, strawberry powder, hibiscus powder, and croquant (puffed rice). This bar tastes fruity and sweet with hints of floral freshness with the flavor combination of strawberry and hibiscus, pairing beautifully with the creamy rich milk chocolate and crispy croquant. This product contains dairy and lecithin. Additionally, it is a gluten free edible.
Only the finest ingredients for the finest chocolates
The two new CAMP Chocolate Flavors, Coconut Toffee Dark Chocolate and Strawberry Hibiscus Milk Chocolate, are solventless rosin chocolates crafted using only the highest-quality ingredients, creating flavors that can only be achieved through proper preparation and care. Every ingredient in the product originates from qualified and/or certified suppliers. Each is hand-inspected by our chefs to ensure that it meets the strict quality standards.
- We are currently sourcing premium Belgian chocolate for our rosin-enriched chocolate bars, and only utilize vendors approved by Cocoa Horizons to support sustainably-sourced cocoa.
- We have naturally-focused CAMP-inspired flavors, like our launch Coffee Caramel: a nice cup of coffee in the morning, with a little caramel too!
- Our chocolates are artisanally-crafted by hand in small batches for ultimate quality assurance.
BE THE FIRST TO TRY TWO NEW CAMP CHOCOLATE FLAVORS!
Who is CAMP?
Nothing great is ever achieved by doing things the way they have always been done
Founded in 2016, CAMP’s mission is to bring the best quality experience to our consumers. CAMP is a movement. Lead by a team of passionate artisans, who put quality first. CAMP blazes trails challenging the status quo in the relentless pursuit of innovation. That’s why we’re always coming out with BRAND NEW CAMP Chocolate flavors!
Meet the Makers of CAMP
Becky Quan and Ricky McCormick
- Classically trained chefs, experience in world-class restaurants
- 20+ years of combined culinary experience including right here in Las Vegas on the Strip
- Passionately drawn to cannabis and crafting unique edibles
- Relentlessly committed to quality and innovation
- Alignment of passion and quality made them perfect for CAMP!
Why Solventless Rosin Chocolate?
We Love Plants. Let's Be Nice to Them.
CAMP’s solventless rosin extraction methods employ natural substances and processes. Using only ice, water, heat, pressure and love, CAMP creates solventless rosin which preserves the quality of the plant. This is the best representation of the plant and its qualities in an extracted form.
Whereas solvent-based extraction methods involve chemical dissolution, solventless rosin extraction is a mechanical separation process. The result is a distinct and pure expression of the original plant. By using natural substances and processes to remove the trichomes from the plant material keeping them intact, CAMP produces a higher quality experience in our new CAMP Chocolate flavors, Coconut Toffee Dark Chocolate and Strawberry Hibiscus Milk Chocolate!
Benefits of Solventless Rosin Chocolates
Balanced Highs for a Balanced Life
- By using natural substances and processes to remove the trichomes and terpenes from the plant material, the trichomes and terpenes remain in intact, maintaining the entourage effect.
- The result is a distinct and pure expression of the original plant which produces a higher quality experience.
- Slower onset, longer high, slower offset. A smooth ride all around!
- With cannabis, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Rosin Chocolates crafted with solventless concentrates give our consumers the natural essence and flavors of the live plant while providing them a full spectrum experience, full entourage effect.
- The solventless extraction methods are believed to produce a healthier and cleaner end product.
Experience the Difference of Solventless Rosin:
Explore the Entire CAMP Lineup
High-Quality Flower and Solventless Extracts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answering your burning questions
Q: What is the difference in effect of a distillate-based chocolate versus a solventless rosin chocolate?
A: The sudden burst of energy and effect from distillate-based chocolate creates a quicker, more intense euphoria but ends in a sharp drop in energy levels known as a “crash.” As opposed to a fast but short onset from distillate-based chocolate, the euphoria experienced from CAMP solventless rosin chocolate more gradual and longer lasting.
Q: How long does onset take for solventless rosin chocolate?
A: Onset typically takes approximately 30 minutes, lasting four to six hours. The effects can last up to 12 hours if consumed in excess.
Q: Are the effects of ingesting CAMP Solventless Rosin Chocolate more Intense than inhaling cannabis?
A: For some, the effects of edible cannabis can be more intense than inhaling a similar dose of dried cannabis. This intensity is partly because when ingesting THC, the liver turns it into a stronger form. With edible cannabis, both the THC from the original product and the stronger form of THC are produced, for a longer-lasting effect.
Q: Are CAMP solventless rosin chocolate gluten free?
A: No, the Coffee Caramel rosin chocolate flavor are not gluten free. Other flavors of CAMP solventless rosin chocolates will be gluten free.
Q: Are CAMP Solventless Rosin Gummies dairy free?
A: No, CAMP Solventless Rosin Chocolate is made with dairy products.
Q: Are CAMP Solventless Rosin Chocolates vegan?
A: No, CAMP Solventless Rosin Gummies are made using dairy products.
Q: Are there any allergy warnings?
A: Possibly allergens include soy and dairy from naturally made chocolate, and gluten. CAMP Chocolates are manufactured in a facility that includes tree nuts.