CAMP SOLVENTLESS ROSIN CHOCOLATES ARE ALMOST HERE!
Try CAMP Rosin Chocolate Today:
Your Favorite Strains are Now Your Favorite Chocolates
Creating a effective solventless rosin chocolate starts with the plant
- Committed to only serving our community with the best quality, CAMP flower is cultivated in small batches, picked and trimmed by hand.
- The cannabis is then extracted without the use of solvents for an authentic full plant flavor and a clean experience.
- The result is a solventless rosin chocolate with the natural properties of the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes without any alteration or damage.
Only the finest ingredients for the finest chocolates
CAMP solventless rosin chocolates are crafted using only the highest-quality ingredients, creating flavors that can only be achieved through proper preparation and care. Every ingredient in the product originates from qualified and/or certified suppliers. Each is hand-inspected by our chefs to ensure that it meets the strict quality standards.
- We are currently sourcing premium Belgian chocolate for our rosin-enriched chocolate bars, and only utilize vendors approved by Cocoa Horizons to support sustainably-sourced cocoa.
- We have naturally-focused CAMP-inspired flavors, like our launch Coffee Caramel: a nice cup of coffee in the morning, with a little caramel too!
- Our chocolates are artisanally-crafted by hand in small batches for ultimate quality assurance.
Who is CAMP?
Nothing great is ever achieved by doing things the way they have always been done
Meet the Makers
Becky Quan and Ricky McCormick
- Classically trained chefs, experience in world-class restaurants
- 20+ years of combined culinary experience including right here in Las Vegas on the Strip
- Passionately drawn to cannabis and crafting unique edibles
- Relentlessly committed to quality and innovation
- Alignment of passion and quality made them perfect for CAMP!
Why Solventless Rosin Chocolate?
We Love Plants. Let's Be Nice to Them.
CAMP’s solventless rosin extraction methods employ natural substances and processes. Using only ice, water, heat, pressure and love, CAMP creates solventless rosin which preserves the quality of the plant. This is the best representation of the plant and its qualities in an extracted form.
Whereas solvent-based extraction methods involve chemical dissolution, solventless rosin extraction is a mechanical separation process. The result is a distinct and pure expression of the original plant. By using natural substances and processes to remove the trichomes from the plant material keeping them intact, CAMP produces a higher quality experience.
Benefits of Solventless Rosin Chocolates
Balanced Highs for a Balanced Life
- By using natural substances and processes to remove the trichomes and terpenes from the plant material, the trichomes and terpenes remain in intact, maintaining the entourage effect.
- The result is a distinct and pure expression of the original plant which produces a higher quality experience.
- Slower onset, longer high, slower offset. A smooth ride all around!
- With cannabis, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Rosin Chocolates crafted with solventless concentrates give our consumers the natural essence and flavors of the live plant while providing them a full spectrum experience, full entourage effect.
- The solventless extraction methods are believed to produce a healthier and cleaner end product.
Explore the Entire CAMP Lineup
High-Quality Flower and Solventless Extracts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Answering your burning questions
Q: What is the difference in effect of a distillate-based chocolate versus a solventless rosin chocolate?
A: The sudden burst of energy and effect from distillate-based chocolate creates a quicker, more intense euphoria but ends in a sharp drop in energy levels known as a “crash.” As opposed to a fast but short onset from distillate-based chocolate, the euphoria experienced from CAMP solventless rosin chocolate more gradual and longer lasting.
Q: How long does onset take for solventless rosin chocolate?
A: Onset typically takes approximately 30 minutes, lasting four to six hours. The effects can last up to 12 hours if consumed in excess.
Q: Are the effects of ingesting CAMP Solventless Rosin Chocolate more Intense than inhaling cannabis?
A: For some, the effects of edible cannabis can be more intense than inhaling a similar dose of dried cannabis. This intensity is partly because when ingesting THC, the liver turns it into a stronger form. With edible cannabis, both the THC from the original product and the stronger form of THC are produced, for a longer-lasting effect.
Q: Are CAMP solventless rosin chocolate gluten free?
A: No, the Coffee Caramel rosin chocolate flavor are not gluten free. Other flavors of CAMP solventless rosin chocolates will be gluten free.
Q: Are CAMP Solventless Rosin Gummies dairy free?
A: No, CAMP Solventless Rosin Chocolate is made with dairy products.
Q: Are CAMP Solventless Rosin Chocolates vegan?
A: No, CAMP Solventless Rosin Gummies are made using dairy products.
Q: Are there any allergy warnings?
A: Possibly allergens include soy and dairy from naturally made chocolate, and gluten. CAMP Chocolates are manufactured in a facility that includes tree nuts.